Xebec’s rotary valve and highly efficient proprietary adsorbent systems are the two core technology differentiators built into each advanced biogas upgrading plant, providing considerable CAPEX and OPEX cost savings.
- Maximized Revenue. Improved Profitability. High recovery combined with the reliability of our biogas upgrading solution and our low operating costs generate significantly more profit than any competing technology.
- High Reliability. Xebec PSAs have accumulated over 15 million hours of commercial operation with proven availabilities surpassing 99.8%.
- Ease of Installation. Xebec delivers modularized, skidded and containerized units for simple, fast installation.
- Lowest Power Consumption. Xebec’s low-pressure PSA operation and advanced control systems provide one of the lowest possible power consumptions levels in biogas upgrading.
Compare the key features of Xebec’s biogas upgrading solutions with other available technologies:
|Comparison||Xebec PSA||Other PSAs||Water Scrubber||Amine Scrubber||Membrane|
|Removes N2 & O2||•||•|
|Delivers high methane recovery||•||•||•|
|Keeps operating & maintenance costs low||•||•|
|No water, chemicals or solvents are added||•||•||•|
|Economical in wide range of flows||•||•|
|Easy to operate||•||•|
|Delivers reliable & consistent life performance||•||•||•|
|Produces high-purity biomethane||•||•||•|
Xebec’s BGX BiostreamTM upgrading solution is a new product offering one of the most reliable and low-cost performance systems for upgrading biogas on the market.
Xebec has conceptualized containerized and automated BGX BiostreamTM units, which generate renewable natural gas (biomethane) from biogas. This biogas comes from the anaerobic digestion of waste materials in municipal landfills, wastewater treatment plants, and anaerobic digesters processing agricultural and industrial organic wastes.
The BGX BiostreamTM unit has a capacity of 55 to 140 SCFM (90 to 225 NCMH) while the BGX Biostream+TM unit has a capacity of 55 to 280 SCFM (90 to 450 NCMH), allowing them to convert biogas into 97%+ pure biomethane, with 98.5%+ methane recovery.
These innovative and scalable small-scale BGX BiostreamTM units consume significantly less energy when converting biogas to RNG, which supports our clients’ goal to contribute to the worldwide investment in clean energy while enhancing project profitability.
Xebec’s approach to project management is to consider each project as a distinct entity, integrating all components involved in the project and viewing it from a holistic perspective.
Guided by our Project Management Office, we provide extensive industry experience with a comprehensive set of project management processes, techniques and tools. We gather, assess and understand the clients’ priorities and leverage our extensive experience to plan and implement each phase efficiently, with a focus on cost, scheduling, quality and safety.
We believe that successfully managing our overall performance through this client-focused and holistic approach will allow Xebec to achieve its goals of superior service and long-term partnerships.
& Operational Support
To ensure total client satisfaction, Xebec offers aftermarket service and maintenance contracts tailored to customer requirements. We provide:
- Service and Maintenance Activities
- On-Call Support – Troubleshooting
- Unplanned Corrective Intervention
- Emergency Support
- Remote Monitoring
- Supply of Consumables
- Training in General Plant Operation and Operator Training