Thursday, June 29, 2021
3:30 PM EDT
Access Link: https://virtual-meetings.tsxtrust.com/1128
How to Participate at the Meeting:
This year again, the Corporation is holding the Meeting as a virtual meeting only, which will be conducted via live audio webcast online at https://virtual-meetings.tsxtrust.com/1128, where all Shareholders and proxyholders regardless of geographic location will have an equal opportunity to participate at the Meeting. Shareholders and proxyholders will not be able to attend the Meeting in person. This decision was made once again in an effort to contain the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and to prioritize and support the wellbeing of our Shareholders, employees, directors and other Meeting attendees. All Shareholders and proxyholders will be able to participate, submit questions and vote at the Meeting by logging in online and following the instructions set forth below.
To access the Meeting, follow the instructions below:
Log into the Virtual Platform online at https://virtual-meetings.tsxtrust.com/1128
Follow these instructions:
- Registered Shareholders: Click “I have a control number” and then enter your unique 12-digit control number and password “xebec2021” (case-sensitive). The 12-digit number located on the form of proxy received from TSX Trust is your control number. If you use your control number to log into the Meeting, any vote you cast at the Meeting will revoke any proxy you previously submitted. If you do not wish to revoke a previously submitted proxy, you should not vote during the Meeting.
- Duly appointed proxyholders (including Beneficial Shareholders who have appointed themselves as proxyholder): Click “I have a control number” and then enter your unique 12-digit control number and password “xebec2021” (case-sensitive) which was provided by email from TSX Trust following your registration of your proxyholder with TSX Trust at 1-866-600-5869 (within North America) or (416) 361-0930 (outside of North America) by no later than 3:30 p.m., Montréal time, on June 25, 2021. Failing to register will result in the proxyholder not receiving a control number, which is required to vote at the Meeting.Beneficial Shareholders who have not duly appointed themselves as proxyholder will be able to participate at the virtual Meeting as guests but will not be able to vote at the virtual Meeting.
- Guests: Guests can log into the meeting as well by clicking “Guest” and completing the online form. Guests can listen to the meeting but are not able to vote or ask questions at the meeting.
- Use an internet-connected device such as a laptop, computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- For optimal viewing and usage, the site is best viewed with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater.
- A modern web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge), Internet Explorer is highly advised against