Date: October 2021
Reports To: Controller- Canadian Division
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Match invoices with purchase orders;
- Enter invoices into the system;
- Ensure the accuracy of the documents received at the reception and in case of discrepancy, validate with the buyers;
- Verify employee expense accounts;
- Reconcile the company’s credit card;
- Prepare the President’s expense account;
- Verify the suppliers’ statements of account;
- Participate in the invoice payment process (Matching cheques/bank transfers with invoices);
- Perform filing and all other related duties.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Have a DEP or DEC in accounting;
- Minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in high volume processing;
- Bilingualism (an asset);
- Have worked with an ERP system;
- Have worked with foreign currencies;
- Have a good command of the MS Office environment (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Analytical and rigorous;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Ability to work as a team and individually;
- Be proactive and have good communication skills, both written and oral, with team members.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and builds on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700