Date: April 2021
Reports To: Engineering Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
As part of the employment, you will be called upon to coordinate activities to support the production, programming and standardization of Xebec’s products for the electrical and programming side.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Be the person responsible for the activities surrounding electrical standardization (Generic Single Line Diagram and other);
- Participate in the standardization of PLC programming for Xebec products (natural gas dryer, compressed air dryer, Biogas plant, etc.);
- Participate in the electrical design of the various projects;
- Carry out the technical drafting of working documents;
- Participate in the drafting of technical specifications for components;
- Participate in cost reduction efforts;
- Provide technical support to other departments;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Hold an automation technical degree or equivalent diploma;
- Knowledge of Autocad software, (E-Plan and Solid Works an asset)
- Knowledge of process equipment, pressure and temperature transmitters, PID control loop control, engine control by VFD;
- Experience in programming with PLCs such as Allen Bradley families 500, 5000, Siemens or others.
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley Operator Interfaces (HMI), PanelView Plus 6 and PanelView Component families;
- Be a team player, methodical and organized, autonomous, requiring only a minimum of supervision
- Be an ingenious person, able to solve problems and provide solutions
- Enjoy working in a very diverse work environment in terms of work content, where daily activities cannot be anticipated.
- Know how to use the MS Office suite effectively (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Be customer-oriented and inventive in solving problems
- Have an open mind and a very good team spirit
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700