Date: April 2021
Department: Corporate development
Reports To: Vice President, Acquisition Integration and Corporate Development
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Reporting to the Vice President, Acquisition Integration and Corporate Development, the Finance Business Analyst will play a key role in assisting with the analysis of existing systems and processes, documenting them to ensure support and execution of ERP implementation projects within the group’s businesses, while helping them to achieve optimal efficiencies and achieve corporate strategic objectives.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Participate in the redesign of business processes based on the new ERP system;
- Analyze and understand existing business processes, particularly in the areas of costing and finance;
- Coordinate activities related to the implementation of the financial modules of the new ERP system;
- Participate in the implementation of internal controls and ensure their follow-up (52-109);
- Implement operational performance indicators (KPI);
- Provide analysis to improve the operational efficiency of each of our entities;
- Encourage a culture of change and continuous improvement among employees and supervisors;
- Participate as needed in special process re-engineering and/or coordination projects with various departments;
- Facilitate multi-functional training workshops with functional and technical teams;
- Identify implementation risks and implement strategies to minimize their impact;
- Ensure the reliability of data and information during the implementation of each business unit;
- Participate in the management and approval committees for the critical stages of the project.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, management or any related field;
- Have worked as an implementation consultant, or super user in a company, of a recognized ERP software;
- Good knowledge of best business practices and financial processes;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Have a very good command of Excel;
- Ability to propose process improvements & optimization;
- Ability to guide, coordinate and supervise members of a multidisciplinary team;
- Leadership and ability to influence in order to encourage collaboration on proposed solutions;
- Great capacity to manage change, innovative spirit, ability to make decisions and great rigour;
- Ability to conduct well-targeted needs analyses and propose effective solutions;
- Ability to train and guide software users;
- Organizational skills and file follow-up;
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and to respect deadlines;
- The masculine gender has been used to lighten the text.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700