Date: April 2021
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Reporting to the HR Director, the incumbent supports and advises management on various major issues within Xebec. He/she will design, develop and propose to management the appropriate strategies to ensure the optimization of resources in terms of organizational development, change management, skills development, management and leadership. In addition, in collaboration with other team members, you will also provide support and advice to facilitate organizational change, stakeholder engagement, some recruitment and employee readiness in the context of change and continuous improvement of the organization.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
Organizational Development Component :
- Manage employee skill development activities;
- Democratize leadership and bring the corporate culture to life;
- Promote the commitment and mobilization of teams;
- Develop and deliver training activities adapted, if required, to the programs under his/her responsibility to the organization’s managers;
- Train and offer support and coaching to HRAPs on the programs developed so that they can support the deployment of programs with the organization’s managers;
- Participate in building needs analysis, planning, developing and implementing the deployment plan of different projects and programs to support the organizational transformation team;
- Provide, as a participative member of a team of experts, your perspective on change management, diversity and inclusion, modernization of HR processes such as performance appraisal, talent review and mobilization;
- Collaborate on culture change initiatives; identify and manage organizational and process impacts and ensure governance compliance;
- Execute the implementation of the strategic plan and suggest various activities related to diversity and inclusion;
- Ensure the development, implementation, management, dissemination and updating of the programs under his/her responsibility by proposing development strategies and tools aligned with the organization’s strategic vision;
Talent acquisition component :
- Propose and deploy innovative attraction strategies;
- Choose the recruitment channels and carry out the entire recruitment process for the selection of candidates, in collaboration with the HR Business Partner team;
- Plan and participate in the welcome and integration of new employees;
- Post job openings, screen resumes and conduct phone interviews;
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with internal clients by introducing them to appropriate candidates and ensuring prompt follow-up;
- Participate in special events (trade shows, fairs, booths, recruitment events) as an ambassador for Xebec;
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects regarding existing processes and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- University degree in work and organizational psychology, industrial relations or administration with a human resources option (graduate degree in organizational development an asset)
- CHRP designation (an asset);
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in expertise development and specialized recruitment is an asset;
- Be perfectly bilingual (English and French) and demonstrate excellent knowledge of English and French, both written and spoken;
- Have a highly developed sense of initiative and leadership.
- Results-oriented, optimizing and simplifying approaches and tools;
- Creative in developing new and effective recruitment methods while being proactive and organized;
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of Visio software (an asset);
- Possess an impeccable sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (openness, empathy, active listening);
- Versatile, resourceful, autonomous and excellent in managing priorities;
- Strong sense of initiative, commitment to excellence and positive attitude (enthusiasm and self-confidence).
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700