Date: November 2021
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Senior HRBP
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The candidate develops innovative and effective solutions to identify, attract and evaluate talented candidates by meeting job requirements and provides support to the department in all HR related disciplines. The incumbent acts as an ambassador for the employer brand throughout the process and at special events and will be expected to be original in the way they recruit. New ideas, new ways of doing things, anything is possible to find what will work at Xebec!
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
TALENT ACQUISITION RESPONSABILITIES (70% of work time) :
- Identify and implement creative recruitment strategies to fill vacancies and ensure the company’s market positioning;
- Provide a weekly deliverable tracking report to monitor applicant progress;
- Post job openings, screen resumes and conduct phone interviews;
- Organize and follow up on appointments for individual interviews;
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with internal clients by introducing them to appropriate candidates and ensuring timely follow-up;
- Conduct reference checks, coordinate resumes and psychometric testing;
- Build a pool of qualified candidates by developing and maintaining a network of professional contacts (universities, professional groups, training, etc.);
- Participate in special events (trade shows, fairs, booths, recruitment events) as an ambassador for Xebec;
- Ensure that positions are filled as quickly as possible through a rigorous and efficient recruitment process;
- Create, improve and prepare the various documents required to hire candidates;
- Participate in various continuous improvement projects regarding the processes and procedures in place.
ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSABILITIES (30% of work time) :
- Carry out certain data entries and update information related to employee files;
- Ensure the follow-up of probationary periods, benefits, vacation banks, personal days and CNESST files;
- Support and update company policies and procedures;
- Participate in various projects related to the human resources department (compensation, training, communication);
- Participate in the compilation of data for the training of the law on skills (Bill 90);
- Draft certain letters and communication;
- All other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations or other relevant field;
- CHRP designation (an asset);
- Zero to two (2) years experience in a similar position or as a generalist;
- Be fluently bilingual (English and French) and demonstrate excellent knowledge of English and French, both written and spoken;
- Be creative in developing new and effective recruitment methods by being proactive and organized;
- Have a good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel);
- Knowledge of Visio software (an asset);
- Possess an impeccable sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (openness, empathy, active listening);
- Versatile, resourceful, autonomous and excellent in managing priorities;
- Strong sense of initiative, commitment to excellence and positive attitude (enthusiasm and self-confidence).
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects, and builds on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700