Date: August 2021
Reports To: Director of Engineering
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
As an engineering planner, you will have to carry out the daily planning of engineering work. Under the supervision of the Director of Engineering, you will have to optimize the planning tools and monitor the progress of the projects. The proportion of time spent setting up and maintaining planning tools will decrease from 75% to 25% over a 6-month period. The engineering tasks will then be assigned to you according to the level of occupancy and expertise of the candidate.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Manage the planning, organization, and follow-up of projects;
- Update schedules on a weekly basis;
- Organize and oversee meetings with other departments of the company in order to establish priorities according to the needs and resources available;
- Generates progress reports and production of performance indicators;
- Coordinates the hour estimation efforts of new projects with the different engineering disciplines;
- Analyses the risks and opportunities associated with the projects to be carried out and prepares recommendations;
- Proposes solutions to correct identified gaps and timelines;
- Performs all other related tasks that may assist in the realization of the projects according to the expertise of the candidate. (From 25% to 75% over a period of 6 months).
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, or process engineering;
- Has 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Proficiency in SharePoint and Office 365 tools;
- Ability to communicate information effectively;
- Strong needs analysis and organizational skills.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700