Date: April 2021
Reports To: CEO
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
As an executive assistant, you will support the president and CEO as well as the direction of legal affairs in our downtown Montreal office.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Perform general work of various administrative support including writing and filing documents, drafting and correcting correspondence, managing emails and agendas, obtaining signatures;
- Coordinate travels;
- Plan and coordinate meetings and write the minutes;
- Preparation of reports, presentations and drafting of correspondence;
- Work jointly with other departments for different requests;
- Translation of documents;
- Follow up on bills;
- Perform administrative tasks relating to the organization.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- More than 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Legal secretary training (an asset)
- Proficiency in Office suite software;
- Bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Sense of priorities and organization and efficient;
- Discretion, solution-oriented, supports
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700