Date: March 2020
Reports To: CFO
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Reporting to the CFO, the financial analyst will play a key role in financial simulations relating to the company’s future needs. The incumbent will also be responsible for preparing and implementing medium and long-term budget plans. As financial projects are a priority at Xebec, this aspect will play a crucial role in the company’s future. The candidate must demonstrate attention to detail, organization and speed of execution.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Carry out the various financial simulations requested by senior management;
- Prepare and update the annual consolidated budget, operation and capital investment;
- Prepare and update the 3 to 5 years business plan relating to the company’s needs;
- Make recommendations to improve the profitability of the company on the project of biogas;
- Support all requests from new financing needs;
- Produce financial models to support the development of the biogas project;
- Support investor relation needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree in accounting or finance;
- Have a CPA designation;
- Have up to five (5) years of relevant experience (ideally in the manufacturing or construction sector);
- Bilingual, spoken and written;
- Be analytical and rigorous;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Being proactive and having good communication skills.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700