Date: March 2020
Department: Sales – Compressed Air division
Reports To: Sales Director- Compressed Air division
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The incumbent will provide day-to-day sales support and customer service activities for assigned accounts with primarily indirect sales. Performs sales support functions to provide the highest level of service and customer satisfaction while maintaining efficiencies in corporate operational processes and procedures.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Contact potential clients of the given territory, who are included in a database and ensure each follow-up;
- Determine the client’s needs and verify their expectations in order to recommend specific products;
- Continually develop the potential of each client of the given territory;
- Continually prospect for new clients and new opportunities;
- Present the price and other terms to the client in accordance with the procedure and the profitability profile of the client;
- Track customer transactions such as orders, quotes and returns;
- Provide accurate information on the availability of items in stock;
- Make recommendations to the client proactively about his needs to increase his satisfaction and improve the profitability of the transaction;
- Track the delivery dates of our customers’ orders and ensure that delivery dates are respected;
- Contact the customer after the sale of equipment to ensure its satisfaction and resolve any problem if necessary;
- Open and update customer records in our CRM;
- Collaborate and support the external representative that will be assigned to him;
- Participate in campaigns and strategies to promote sales and service;
- Implement Xebec’s business strategy that will achieve its annual profitability and sales objectives;
- Develop brand awareness in the filtration and adsorption market;
- Work as a team with colleagues so that everyone reaches their personal goals.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a similar role;
- Sales experience in the field of compressed air filtration (compressed air and gas filtration), an asset;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Be bilingual, French and English (spoken and written);
- Be well structured and organized;
- Ability to overcome objections and approach potential customers;
- Be proactive in the demands and needs of clients;
- Have excellent sales skills with a very good ability to communicate;
- Be self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic;
- Be independent.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700