Date: April 2021
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns (digital and advertising campaigns, events, press relations, etc.) This role will support our Cleantech division (Biogas & Hydrogen).
Expertise in clean energy is an asset.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Coordinate the development of creative concepts, including sales brochures and sales support tools, and liaise with external agencies and internal teams
- Monitor production and deliverables with internal and external teams
- Develop and coordinate e-mail content (newsletter / marketing campaign / mailing list)
- Participate in the creation, development, production monitoring and online publishing for the website, newsletters, and social networks (texts, photos and videos)
- Track the performance of different campaigns and ensure that calendars and dashboards are up to date.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing events (webinars) by ensuring good preparation and coordination on the day of the event.
- Follow up on quotes and budgets, prepare budgets for the marketing team
- Develop calendars outlining critical deadlines and work back schedules
- Coordinate & execute marketing strategies
- Responsible for processing invoices and some administrative tasks such as: Assist with calendar management, coordinating meetings and any other tasks directly related to this role.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, management or any related field;
- Have worked as an implementation consultant, or super user in a company, of a recognized ERP software;
- Good knowledge of best business practices and financial processes;
- Experience in the manufacturing sector;
- Have a very good command of Excel;
- Ability to propose process improvements & optimization;
- Ability to guide, coordinate and supervise members of a multidisciplinary team;
- Leadership and ability to influence in order to encourage collaboration on proposed solutions;
- Great capacity to manage change, innovative spirit, ability to make decisions and great rigour;
- Ability to conduct well-targeted needs analyses and propose effective solutions;
- Ability to train and guide software users;
- Organizational skills and file follow-up;
- Ability to work as a team as well as individually;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and to respect deadlines;
- The masculine gender has been used to lighten the text.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700