Date: April 2021
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns (digital and advertising campaigns, events, press relations, etc.) This role will support our Industrial division and all service companies.
Expertise in clean energy is an asset.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Coordinate the development of creative concepts, including sales brochures and sales support tools, and liaise with external agencies and internal teams
- Monitor production and deliverables with internal and external teams
- Develop and coordinate e-mail content (newsletter / marketing campaign / mailing list)
- Participate in the creation, development, production monitoring and online publishing for the website, newsletters, and social networks (texts, photos and videos)
- Track the performance of different campaigns and ensure that calendars are up to date.
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing events (webinars) by ensuring good preparation and coordination on the day of the event.
- Follow up on quotes and budgets, prepare budgets for marketing team
- Develop calendars outlining critical deadlines and workback schedules
- Coordinate & execute marketing strategies
- Responsible for processing invoices and some administrative task such as: Assist with calendar management, coordinating meetings and any other tasks directly related to this role.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication or related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Exceptional internal and external relationship capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities well and work with tight deadlines
- Team spirit, Flexibility and experience in B2B;
- Creative and Innovative thinker -Results-oriented;
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written);
- Mastering MS Office Suite;
- Passionate about discovering a fast-growing industry.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700