Date: April 2022
Reports To: Marketing Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager – Associations & Events who will play an important role in positioning the company with key players in the Clean Technology industry, mainly ensuring an active presence with industry associations and at their events. The person will be responsible for collaborating in the development of communication and marketing strategies in connection with our business divisions both locally and internationally.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
Contribute to the development of the company’s Global Strategy and develop close ties with key industry players such as Specialized Associations (Biogas Word, Canadian Biogas, engineering firms and others). Support the execution of marketing and public relations campaigns by positioning the company and our experts in the different divisions with industry players and manage events.
Your Tasks at a glance
- Develop and strengthen relationships with the various associations related to the cleantech industry.
- Actively seek visibility opportunities within the various players in the field: Webinar,
- Management Committee, Sponsors and ensure visibility in order to increase awareness and active participation.
- Manage budgets related to association memberships and renewals.
- Develop and negotiate media placements with industry associations and media outlets
- Collaborate on the implementation of a content strategy and be responsible for disseminating it to key industry stakeholders, associations, and other players.
- Maintain the calendar of events and monitor opportunities.
- Determine promising events for all sectors of the company.
- Manage and coordinate Tradeshows (logistics, registration, budget, purchase orders, invoices,
- Develop content and materials for tradeshows including the development of presentations by
working closely with internal experts and sales teams.
- Develop the content needed to promote event participation (advertising, social media content,
blog, newsletter, etc.)
- Develop and produce event tracking reports to determine ROI, including tracking competition and
- Coordinate and manage projects with internal and external partners related to associations and /or events.
- Actively collaborate in the development of the brand image and reputation strategy and ensure adequate positioning in key markets with targeted stakeholders.
- Participate in the implementation of market and competition monitoring tools and the dissemination of information to internal teams.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication;
- 8 to 10 years of experience in a marketing communications position including project management, event management and public relations;
- Strong communication and decision-making skills, independent;
- Mobilizer and communicator born to interact with multidisciplinary teams (Engineers,
- Operations, Sales, Regional Offices), natural interpersonal skills, solution creator;
- Natural leadership and team spirit, ability to work on several projects simultaneously,
- Experience in team management and with external agencies (Marketing & PR) as well as experience in B2C, B2B;
- Ability to work on important strategic issues and complex business situations;
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written);
- Knowledge of social Media management;
- Mastering MS Office Suite;
- Asset: B2B experience and government relations;
- Passionate about discovering a fast-growing industry.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects, and builds on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Send your resume to: careers[email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700