Date: July 2020
Department: Project Management Office (PMO)
Reports To: Director, PMO
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Reporting to the Director, PMO, the Master Scheduler will be responsible to schedule all engineering and manufacturing activities for all projects at Xebec Blainville. He will also maintain the schedule up-to-date and work with all stakeholders for a successful completion of projects. The incumbent will work closely with his (her) colleagues in an influencing mode.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package
including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible
schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Manage, prioritize and schedule in time all engineering and manufacturing tasks for all projects, including clear identification of projects critical scheduling paths in support to project managers for efficient/effective project delivery;
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports: Gantt, milestone charts, and other tools used to support critical path analysis, near-term tasks work, priority-based resource allocations, performance variances, and to support cost/schedule integration.
- Analyse workload of the various departments and take into account various risk factors to provide recommendations to stakeholders;
- Produce forecast scenarios using sales prospects and establish preliminary schedules and recommendations for necessary resources if needed;
- Daily adjust the master schedule to take into account unplanned events and provide analysis of impacts to stakeholders;
- Become the super-user of the planning module of the ERP;
- Provide support to project managers as an integration expert in identifying, assessing, and recording new conflicts and opportunities for efficient/effective project delivery
- Ensure, in collaboration with the various stakeholders and departments of the organization, the realization of the operational strategy with a constant concern for optimizing the quality/service/cost ratio;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- College Technical diploma or Technical degree;
- 5-10 years experience in manufacturing with 3-5 years in a planning function;
- Ability to work with other stakeholders and identify opportunities for improvements;
- Good technical understanding of methods of manufacturing and scheduling;
- Proficiency using MS Project and Office suite
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Strong abilities and/or experience with ERP planning tools;
- Very good oral and written communication skills (both French and English);
- Great interpersonal skills, including listening skills, and a willingness to be a team player;
- Good workload management skills; must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- Strong analytical ability, good judgment, strong operational focus.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700