Date: October 2021
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Manager, Material Management
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The incumbent of the position will assume the duties of Material Planner. He/she will be responsible for planning and tracking the material required for the production of products, according to the production schedule. He/she will optimize the flow of material required for operations, considering deadlines, risk management and operational efficiency.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Ensure material planning for the product realization phase;
- Coordinate the follow-up meeting for missing parts with the procurement team;
- Ensure the availability of raw materials at the plant from internal and external warehouses for the production of finished products;
- Participate in production meetings and follow up on issues related to inventory availability;
- Collaborate with the various production support functions to establish the follow-up and alignment of priorities;
- Determine the causes of inventory shortages and apply corrective measures, if necessary;
- Determine, review and optimize material planning parameters required to support production based on existing constraints;
- Produce and communicate various operational reports and track key performance indicators related to planning.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- College diploma or university degree in a field related to the position or equivalent experience;
- 5-7 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong understanding of material management and manufacturing process;
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite);
- Structured problem solving approach;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Analytical mind, rigor;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills;
- Versatile, autonomous and able to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment;
- Bilingualism (French & English) is essential, both orally and in writing.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and builds on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700