Date: March 2022
Reports To: General Manager
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The incumbent will be responsible for leading, managing and coordinating all operational activities necessary to grow and manage Xebec Blainville’s operations. Supervise and mentor the production, warehouse and logistics teams.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Ensures compliance with company and regional policies, procedures and organizational structure;
- Work closely with the General Manager to implement the operational strategy of the Blainville site;
- Instill a corporate culture based on the values of the organization;
- Ensure the supervision of all production, production planning, methods and logistics personnel;
- Evaluate traffic forecasts and manpower needs and implement a job organization that meets the needs of the organization;
- Coordinate the integration and training of employees in collaboration with human resources;
- Conduct performance evaluations for all production, warehouse and logistics personnel;
- Set team performance goals and evaluate results;
- Provide weekly and biweekly performance data against agreed upon metrics;
- Prepare, coordinate, manage and report on operational budget;
- Adheres to initial time and material costs for client and other operations related projects;
- Contribute to the establishment of short and long term objectives. Ensure alignment with overall corporate and local objectives;
- Coordinate and confer with production staff to resolve operational issues and bottlenecks;
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization’s mission using specific performance indicators or KPIs;
- Ensure the health and safety of workers throughout the operations process and in their work environment;
- Ensure compliance of processes with ISO quality assurance standards;
- Ensures that projects are delivered to clients according to the production schedule;
- All other related tasks.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, an asset ;
- Minimum of ten (10) to twelve (12) years of management experience in a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of ASME pressure vessel certification standards;
- Experience in pressure vessel and pipe manufacturing;
- Continuous improvement, 5S method;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel);
- Increased ability to delegate responsibility and provide leadership and training to key personnel ;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (bilingualism is an asset) ;
- Possession of key skills including conflict management, business negotiation, organization and decision making;
- Ability to communicate well;
- Stress management;
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects, and builds on the differences and skills of its employees from all walks of life. We will consider all qualified applications.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Send your resume to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700