Date: July 2021
Department: Supply Chain
Reports To: Manager, Supply Chain
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Under the supervision of the Manager, Supply Chain, the incumbent assumes the duties of the supply planner. He or she will be responsible for planning and monitoring the material required to produce according to the production schedule. His/her mission is to optimize the flow of material required for operations, considering deadlines, risk management, and operational efficiency.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Participate in the operational strategy by aligning with the company’s vision;
- Determine, revise and optimize material planning parameters required to support production within existing constraints;
- Plan the production of finished products with our subcontractors;
- Collaborate with the inventory analyst in order to optimize inventories according to the master schedule and the production schedule;
- Determine the causes of inventory shortages and apply corrective measures, if necessary;
- Ensure the availability of raw materials at the plant from external warehouses for the production of finished products;
- Collaborate with the production planner to establish follow-up and alignment of priorities;
- Produce and communicate various operational reports and monitor key performance indicators related to planning;
- Any other potential tasks related to the supply chain.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- College diploma or university degree in a field related to the position or equivalent experience;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in similar positions.
- Solid understanding of material management and manufacturing process;
- Mastery of computer science (MS Office Suite);
- Structured problem-solving approach;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Analytical mind, rigor;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership, focused on teamwork;
- Versatile, autonomous and have a good ability to work in a dynamic and constantly evolving environment; – Ability to work in a team environment.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700