Date: January 2021
Reports To: Marketing Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Industrial Sector who will play a key role in developing the company’s overall vision and digital marketing and communications strategies. On the marketing front, his main role will be to oversee the integration of new service companies in the industrial sector, mainly in the United States. She will be our “Go to” person to also support the different business divisions in marketing and communication automation strategies.
Expertise in clean energy, public relations and events is an asset.
Position based at the Head office in Blainville or in the United States.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
Contribute to the marketing and communication integration of Xebec’s newly acquired service companies and support the development of the company’s Global Digital Strategy. Execute marketing campaigns: from collaboration to strategic and creative development, media planning, competitor analysis, website, social networks, and all required marketing tools including CRM optimization (SharpSpring).
Your Tasks at a glance
Integration – Service Companies:
- Actively collaborate in the integration of service companies on both digital and traditional levels: SWOT analysis, branding, positioning, communications tools, marketing tools, overall consistency with other companies, etc.
- Develop digital strategies and action plans: content, rebranding, social networks, website, blogs, CRM optimization, etc.
- Deploy an annual marketing communication plan specific to service companies according to the various audiences.
- Develop and define visibility opportunities: sponsorships, media placement, trade shows, etc. and manage the budget.
- Develop, in collaboration with the sales teams, the tools required for each of the service companies, ensuring consistency across all companies.
- Participate in the implementation of market and competitive intelligence tools specific to service companies, see to the monitoring and dissemination of information to internal teams.
- Develop and execute Lead Generation strategies according to best practices such as optimization of CRM automation, content structure, performance analysis, newsletter and eBlast delivery frequencies, list segmentation, audience analysis, etc.
- Develop content ideas and strategies (Linkedin, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc…) and guide the internal team for best practices.
- Propose initiatives to engage communities and provide monitoring and moderation on the platforms.
- Recommend the appropriate media mix according to objectives and budgets.
- Design, put online and optimize advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop performance reports (ROI) for the entire digital environment.
- Define tracking codes, define quantitative and qualitative KPIs, create performance reports and communicate them to the internal management team.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and web technologies, the different evolutions in digital marketing and become the in-house expert in this field.
- Manage the marketing budget for activities in your sector: purchase orders, invoices, etc.
- Calendar management, meetings, etc.
- Coordinate and manage projects with internal partners and external suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or digital marketing.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar marketing position with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing, CRM management and automation (SharpSpring is an asset);
- Expert at manipulating the Google suite (Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Insights, Trends, etc.) and using reporting tools (Table, etc.).
- Experience in CMS management including WordPress.
- Experience in branding, acquisition, customer retention and proactive management of marketing initiatives in a B2B context.
- Knowledge of the U.S. market and the industrial sector in the compressed air and natural gas sector.
- Marketing Savvy, creative and innovative: up to date with digital trends.
- Strong interest in social network management and community animation.
- Ability to work on important strategic issues and complex business situations.
- Team spirit, mobilizer and communicator born to interact with multidisciplinary teams (Engineers, Operations, Sales, Regional Offices), natural interpersonal skills, creator of solutions. • Excellent organizational and planning skills, ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Experience in team management and external agencies (Marketing, Digital & PR).
- Natural leadership, ability to adapt easily in a fast-growing company; ability to make decisions, autonomous.
- Spoken and written bilingualism (French and English) essential, a strong command of English
- Mastering MS Office Suite;
- Passionate about discovering a fast-growing industry.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700