Date: May 2020
Reports To: Electrical engineering team leader
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
Become the technical reference for all 600V/480V/380V/230/120V electrical installation and for all matters related to compliance with the Electrical Code at Xebec Adsorption Inc. He will also be responsible for programming programmable logic controllers and support for product start-up, including biogas plants.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Conceptualize the electrical side and control for future projects of Xebec Adsorption Inc.
- Organize the electrical selection according to each client, country, and specification;
- Read and understand the different electrical codes (Canada and United States mainly);
- Organize lists of electrical equipment and optional controls (product vs. project);
- Support the customer service department;
- Optimize the singles line Drawings (SLD) in product;
- Organize the transfer of technical documents to our customers;
- Become a key player and thus play a determining role in the company’s success.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline (GPA);
- Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in a similar position or in project design and execution;
- Very good knowledge of process control systems and equipment;
- Knowledge of established electrical standards (essential);
- Knowledge of process equipment, pressure and temperature transmitters, P&ID control and VFD motor control (essential);
- Knowledge of Eplan, Autocad and MS Vision software (considerable asset);
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley PLC’s 5000 and 500 families (asset);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (essential);
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Must have a professional attitude oriented towards efficiency and results;
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and different project complexities;
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Previous experience in the field (an asset).
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700