Date: June 2023
Reports To: Service Operations Manager
Location: 60, Haist Avenue, Woodbrige. Ontario
Founded in 2023 and led by Enbridge and a group of private owners, Ivys Adsorption Inc. acquired patented pressure swing adsorption technology that has been proven reliable over the past 20 years. The company intends to revolutionize the field of renewable natural gas purification, gas and air drying, and other leading clean technologies. Ivys Adsorption Inc. is part of the Ivys family, a Massachusetts-based company that also manufactures H2 and EV charging stations.
Located in Blainville, 20 minutes north of Montreal in Quebec, Canada, Ivys Adsorption Inc. is hiring nearly one hundred dedicated specialists and is planning to grow within the next few years in this strategic market.
Our Senior Field Service Technicians, service clients’ compressed air systems, perform start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, PLC, mechanical and pneumatic systems. Our technicians offer a plus value to our customers with their experience, professional services, educated advice and pertinent recommendations for the sustainability of their equipment. They are supported by a combination of manufacturer expertise, in-house technical resources, and an inventory of parts and specialized tools.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Installation & start-ups of Air Compressors, Compressed Air Equipment and turnkey Air Compressor Systems and retrofits.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair Compressed Air Equipment and/or refer any outstanding issues for further partner and technical support.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance procedures on air compressors, air dryers and all related downstream Compressed Air equipment.
- Report and discuss status of client’s Compressed Air Equipment with appropriate client representatives on site.
- Thoroughly document and record work performed on all Compressed Air Equipment per all Company procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service and customer feedback.
- Work with other skilled trades on Compressed Air Equipment and installations as required.
- Able to recommend improvements to air systems and the ability to list what is required to perform repairs adequately.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle and recognize when service to the vehicle is needed.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- 5+ years of experience maintaining/servicing air compression systems.
- Valid Ontario driver’s licence with a clean abstract.
- Extensive knowledge of air compressors, air dryers, and compressed air system related products and willingness to continue learning.
- Ability to interpret and follow compressed air equipment diagrams & schematics.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Occasional on-call/after-hours service duties.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision and direction.
- Understand and support company-wide and provincial health & safety procedures.
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools and can determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to complete a job safely and efficiently.
- Adaptable, committed, and accountable.
Send responses and curriculum vitae to: [email protected]
Ivys Adsorption inc, 730 boulevard Industriel, Blainville (Québec) J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700