Date: April 2021
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a key role in the development and execution of various marketing campaigns (digital and advertising campaigns, events, press relations, etc.) This role will support our Industrial division and all service companies.
Expertise in clean energy is an asset.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
Social Media Strategy & Execution (30%)
- Manages the scheduling of social content that engages different audiences, supports marketing campaigns and long-term engagement goals
- Drive and shape a data-led performance marketing strategy, leveraging audience and targeting capabilities to maximize sales
- Ensures brand compliance across digital channels, content and messaging for various audience groups
- Monitor and maintain an influencer & competition database, ensuring we build strong relationships
- Assist in creating brand voice and personality
Creative & Content Management (30%)
- Provides creative direction, establish a process for feedback and approvals, and manages creative asset database
- Develop creative and innovative digital marketing campaigns and tactics that will drive meaningful sales & leads results; work closely with the Marketing & Sales team to ensure plans include alignment with the overall business plan.
- Manages the in-house and agency creative development including overseeing creative project process and prioritization of projects
Team Communications (30%)
- Work with key stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, HR, Operation teams (and others) to manage a cohesive planning process, structure and communication flow that supports the goals
- Contribute to the development of social media tools and resources
Analysis, Measurement and Reporting (10%)
- Tracks results from social media initiatives/campaigns and builds action-oriented campaign postmortems to manage stakeholders through project evaluation and KPI review
- Identifies trends in performance data to drive campaign optimization strategies
- Responsible for processing invoices and some administrative task such as: Assist with calendar management, coordinating meetings, etc.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and communication or related field
- 3+ years of related experience and a strong background in digital marketing
- Exceptional internal and external relationship capabilities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong time management, organizational and planning skills.
- Team spirit, ability to work on several projects simultaneously, Flexibility;
- Creative and Innovative thinker -Results-oriented;
- Excellent ability to communicate in French and English (oral and written);
- Mastering MS Office Suite;
- Passionate about discovering a fast-growing industry.
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700