Date: December 2020
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Human Resources & EHS Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
The incumbent develops innovative and effective solutions to recognize, attract and evaluate talented candidates by meeting the requirements of the positions to be filled at the company’s head office in Blainville. The incumbent acts as an employer brand ambassador throughout the process and at special events. The incumbent will have to be original in the way he or she recruits. New ideas, new ways of doing things, anything goes in order to find what will work at Xebec!
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Identify and implement creative recruitment strategies to fill vacancies and ensure the company’s positioning in the market;
- Provide a weekly deliverable tracking report to keep track of the progress of applications;
- Conduct job postings, resume screenings and telephone interviews;
- Schedule and follow up on individual interview appointments;
- Create and maintain excellent relations with internal customers by presenting suitable candidates to them and providing speedy follow-ups;
- Conduct reference checks, coordinate résumés and psychometric tests;
- Build a pool of qualified candidate by developing and maintaining a network of professional contacts (universities, professional groups, training, etc.);
- Participate in special events (trade shows, fairs, booths, recruitment events) as a Xebec ambassador;
- Enter and maintain candidate information in the ATS system;
- Ensure that the positions to be filled are filled as quickly as possible by having a rigorous and efficient recruitment process;
- Create, enhance and prepare the various documents necessary for hiring candidates;
- Participate in various ongoing improvement projects concerning the processes and procedures in place;
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, industrial relations or other relevant field;
- CHRP designation (an asset);
- Zero to five (5) years of experience working in a similar position or as a generalist;
- Be fluently bilingual (English and French) and demonstrate an excellent knowledge of English and French both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrate creativity in developing new and effective recruitment methods by being proactive and organized;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel).
- Knowledge of Visio software (an asset);
- Possess an impeccable sense of confidentiality;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (openness, empathy, active listening);
- Versatile, resourceful, autonomous and excellent at managing priorities;
- Strong initiative, concern for excellence and a positive attitude (enthusiasm and self-confidence).
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects, and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700