Date: December 2020
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
In collaboration with the M&A team, the incumbent must develop and implement the M&A strategy according Xebec’s future objectives.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
- Search and identify the potential targets;
- Perform the pre-evaluation of future acquisition ;
- Prepare the Indicative Offer;
- Prepare and negotiate the letter of intent;
- Perform the Financial and Accounting due diligence;
- Supervise legal, IT and HR due diligence;
- Along with the Legal Council, negotiate Purchase Agreements ;
- Conduct post closing activities;
- Produce Periodic Reporting on Earnouts;
- Produce periodic reports related to M&A activities.
- Supervise a small team (financial modeler and technical expert)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance;
- Detain a CPA designation;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience (ideally in the manufacturing or construction sector);
- Experience in M&A in Public Companies;
- Bilingual, spoken and written;
- Be analytical and rigorous;
- Extensive knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Being proactive and having good communication skills;
- Availability to travel for business purposes:
Xebec Adsorption Inc. values, respects, and encourages the differences and skills of its employees from all horizons. We will consider all qualified candidates.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We respectfully ask agencies not to contact us or send us unsolicited applications.
Replies and CVs can be sent to: [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700