Date: July 2020
Reports To: Marketing Director
Xebec is in business to accelerate the shift to a clean, low-carbon economy. Our renewable gas technology replaces carbon-emitting fossil fuels with clean energy solutions for industry, transportation, gas utilities, and waste management. The clean economy is the biggest opportunity of a lifetime. Play your part and join us!
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will play a key role in the development of the company’s marketing vision and strategies. The incumbent will be responsible for collaborating in the development of communication and marketing strategies in conjunction with our business divisions both locally and internationally. Expertise in clean energy, public and
government relations is an asset.
Besides being part of a great team, you will enjoy the competitive pay and a full benefits package including medical, dental, disability, training and career advancement opportunities, a flexible schedule for work/life balance, social activities and more.
Contribute to the development of the Global Strategy of the company as well as to the launch of new products. Execute Marketing Campaigns: From collaboration to strategic development, creative, media plan, market analysis, competition, public relations and required marketing tools.
- Right-hand man of the marketing director to implement strategies for each audience, market, online and offline
- Actively collaborate in the development of the brand image strategy and review the company’s positioning
- Develop digital strategies (Website content production, reporting and analysis (ROI); knowledge of performance tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Implementation of demand generation strategies such as: campaigns by audience, content strategy, ROI tracking, etc.)
- Implementation of a content strategy and responsible for relations with the various associations related to the cleantech industry.
- Collaborate in the development of product launch strategies related to the specificity of the technology and market
- Implementation of market and competition analysis tools. Active search for partnership opportunities
- Active search for visibility opportunities
- Development and negotiation of media placements
- Coordinate and manage projects with internal partners and external suppliers,
- Support the acquisition of new companies: Collaborate on the communication strategy, rebranding, develop promotional tools.
- Support to the accounting department to provide the right tools as a public company (documents for the TSX- Audit firm- Collaboration with various partners)
- Develop in collaboration with the sales teams the required sales tools;
- Brand image and reputation management
- Management of Trade Shows when necessary
- Manage the marketing budget: purchase orders, invoices, etc.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication;
- 8 to 10 years experience in a similar marketing position;
- Ability to work on important strategic issues and complex business situations.
- Experience in product launches (Branding, Acquisition, Customer Loyalty and proactive management of marketing initiatives)
- Mobilizer and communicator born to interact with multidisciplinary teams (Engineers, Operations, Sales, Regional Offices), natural interpersonal skills, solution creator.
- Strong communication skills and decision-making ability, independent
- Team spirit and ability to work on several projects simultaneously, Flexibility
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Experience in team management and with external agencies (Marketing & PR), as well as experience in B2C, B2B, etc.
- Natural leadership and ability to adapt easily in a fast-growing company
- Results-oriented, your marketing campaigns have stood out
- Bilingualism spoken and written (French and English) essential;
- Marketing Savvy, creative and innovative: up-to-date on marketing trends
- Knowledge of social network management
- Mastery of MS Office Suite;
- Asset: B2B experience and government relations
- Passionate about discovering a growing industry, this position is for you!
Replies and CVs can be sent to [email protected]
Xebec Adsorption Inc., 730 Boul. Industriel, Blainville, PQ, J7C 3V4 / +1 450 979 8700