Air and Gas compression is used in many sectors such as in the oil, gas, petrochemical, alternative fuel, waste-to-energy, research, power generation, mining, and manufacturing industries. Custom designed and fabricated compressor package or a standard, ready-to-use industrial air compressor, are often required to meet air and gas compression requirements for industry-specific applications.
Xebec has been involved in the design and fabrication
of specialized compressor packages since 1977.
Xebec offers a single-source solution for all air & gas compression requirements. Engineering and procurement departments worldwide recognize the benefits of purchasing fully packaged compression systems. Benefits include:
- Reduced Construction Costs: Xebec shop costs are generally much lower than those of field construction.
- Single-Source Responsibility: From concept to completion, Xebec provides design, fabrication, and testing.
- Guaranteed Component Capability: One source for all the major components, ensuring component compatibility and process functionality throughout the entire system.
- Reduced Lead Times: Many of the packages that Xebec offers have been pre-designed for quick turnarounds..
- Flexible Design: Xebec flexible modular design allows to quickly and economically plan and fabricate a compressor package to meet individual customer specifications and industry specific applications.
Xebec has a strong focus on custom-designed and fabricated compressor packages for specialized applications in the oil, gas, petrochemical, alternative fuel, waste-to-energy, research, power generation, mining, and manufacturing industries.