Xebec’s H2X Solutions efficiently upgrades hydrogen-containing reformate, petrochemical process gas streams and refinery off-gas streams to pure and ultra-pure hydrogen. Xebec provides the most compact, economical and reliable PSA systems available today.
- Compact, Skid-Mounted. Fast-Cycle PSA, enabled by rotary valve, allows the unit to be 5-15 times smaller than a conventional PSA.
- Easy Operation, Simple Control, Flexible Range. The whole unit is operated, controlled and adjusted with a single rotary speed input.
- Highly Reliable Rotary Valves. Eliminating over two dozen high maintenance solenoid valves. Long life span seal, with 5-year intervals between servicing.
- Advanced PSA Design. Triple equalization 9-bed cycle and gradual flow ensures high recovery and long adsorbent life.
- No Need for Surge Tanks. Simultaneous production of 2 beds eliminates product pressure and flow fluctuations.
Compare the conventional PSA
to Xebec PSA footprint:
1Conventional PSA | Xebec’s PSA2
Fast-Cycle PSA enabled by rotary valve allows the unit to be 5-15 times smaller than a conventional PSA. It requires a fraction of the footprint of conventional systems.
Xebec’s approach to project management is to consider each project as a distinct entity, integrating all components involved in the project and viewing it from a holistic perspective.
Guided by our Project Management Office, we provide extensive industry experience with a comprehensive set of project management processes, techniques, and tools. We collect, assess and understand our clients’ priorities and leverage our extensive experience to plan and implement each phase efficiently, with a focus on cost, scheduling, quality and safety.
At Xebec, we believe that successful management of our overall performance through our client-focused and holistic approach will allow us to achieve our goals of superior service and long-term partnerships.
& Operational Support
To ensure total client satisfaction, Xebec offers aftermarket service and maintenance contracts tailored to customer requirements. We provide:
- Service and Maintenance Activities
- On-Call Support – Troubleshooting
- Unplanned Corrective Intervention
- Emergency Support
- Remote Monitoring
- Supply of Consumables
- Training on General Plant Operation and Operator Training
Fully skid-mounted and factory-loaded with adsorbents, our systems are available in a range of sizes and market applications. We also offer proven quality and reliability at the lowest ownership cost. Many of our systems are already installed in numerous facilities in